Monday, February 7, 2011

COMMUNITY SOLAR LOWERS BARRIERS FOR COMMUNITIES TO CREATE A GREENER, MORE SECURE ENERGY FUTURE


Would you like to see more solar energy systems in your community? Community Solar is a new way to go solar! If you are interested in solar energy but do not have good solar access, do not own real property, have financial barrier for the minimum investment, or do not have time to do the technical research, the new Community Solar legislation has lowered these barriers. Washington State is one of the few states that provides higher incentives to those who fund and own renewable, non-polluting community solar energy systems. Community Solar brings a community together, bolsters self-reliance, strengthens energy security, keeps energy dollars local, and creates local jobs. This is taking localization to a new level. Under Washington State law, "Community Solar" projects are defined as privately owned solar energy systems placed on public property owned by a local government entity or 'solar host'. These could be County or City Governments, Public School Districts, Parks District, Fire Departments and more... What this means is that the Community Solar owners get 'green', the Solar Host gets 'green electricity', and the Community gets 'green-jobs.' Community Energy Solutions wants to hear from you of your favorite location and preferred public entity to be benefited by Community Solar in Kitsap County. Please take this one minute survey. Your vote will help move Community Solar forward in your community. If you enter your email address and contact information, you will receive our e-news about CES's work and Community Solar, and how you can make this happen in your community. Click on below link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/370163/1ab8858c2427

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete